viernes, 22 de mayo de 2020

Viernes 22 de mayo - TELETRABAJO SEMANAL de Joyland

Hi kids, I hope you are all doing well.

OK, so this week we’re going to continue with the theme of London. I would like you to choose one famous London landmark (It can be a building, monument or any other type of structure) and draw it on A4 paper.
Then, I would like you to find out the following information about it and write it next to your drawing. The information you should include is as follows;
  • The name
  • What it is (Palace, monument, statue etc.)
  • The date it was built.
  • Who built it.
  • Where in London you can find it. 

When you have finished, please send me your work in the normal way via email (paul.dry@gaudem.es).

If you have any doubts or problems,
please don’t hesitate in contacting me.

I hope you enjoy the task.

Good luck and have a nice day.

Take care.

Paul


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario