lunes, 30 de marzo de 2020

Lunes 30 de marzo: TELETRABAJO SEMANAL - Joyland

¡¡Buenos días!!
 Paul os deja un mensajito con su actividad
para esta semana:


Good morning kids!

I hope you're all doing well at home and staying safe. 

This week, what I would like you to do is create your own superhero. Firstly, you need to think of a name for your superhero and also explain what special powers he or she will have. Then, you need to draw your superhero. Be as creative as possible!

All the work should be on one piece of paper which you should bring to class with you upon our return to school. There is no need to send me your work via email.

If you have any questions, you can contact me at my email address which is paul.dry@gaudem.es

Take care everyone and I hope to see you all soon.

Paul

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario